To all the people that owns an iPad or iPad mini, our iPad App is almost ready to be launched. The App includes the following:
1. 200 page book “The Dark Side of the Kalahari” – Full Publication as printed
2. 350 extra photos (See attachment)
3. Behind the scenes slideshows about our life in the Kalahari
4. Behind the scenes video clips by Noa Koefler: “The Kalahari through my eyes”, “A Wild Life”
6. Interactive map with the locations the photos were taken
7. Detailed shot information for each photo
8. Links to interesting Wikipedia articles about the subjects in the photos
9. Many photos come with an addition of a short video clip
We will let you know when it is available.
In November we will be doing our last Kalahari Safaris, and then early next year start with a new project for a few years…..
Have a great weekend!
P.S. There is still one spot left on the 7-11 November Kalahari Photo Safari if anyone is interested, due to a late cancellation.